Welcome to Patrick Henry Middle School Parent & Family Center
Parents play an important role in our school and we are so happy you are here! Our center provides parents the opportunity to be connected with the school by bridging the communication gap and fostering effective collaboration between the school and home.
- Support clear, two-way communication between the school and families regarding school programs and students progress.
- Support parents by providing them with the tools that will help them develop the skills they will need to access the school community support services to strengthen student learning and development.
- Support parents with skills that will encourage conditions at home to emphasize the importance of education and learning.
The following are some of the services that we provide our parents:
- Workshops for parents
- Parental involvement
- District policies: Parent Rights and Responsibilities
- School Site Council (SSC)/English Learners Advisory Council (ELAC)
- Attendance Support
- Parent Teacher Conference
- Translation for parents (Spanish/English)
We are always looking for parent volunteers to assist with the Parent Center. If you are interested in volunteering, please stop by the Parent Center and meet our Community Representative. You can also fill out the volunteer application form, in-person or online: https://volunteerapp.lausd.net/
Come and visit and help make a difference!
If you would like more information about the Patrick Henry Middle School Parent & Family Center, contact:
Ms. Wendy Diaz-Antonio, Community Representative
Office Hours: 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m., Monday through Friday
(818) 832-3870, ext. 23874
9:00 am - 3:00 pm
818-832-3870 ext. 23874